HOLLYWTOP HD Mini Portable Projector 2800 Lux WiFi Wireless Synchronize Smart Phone Screen,1080P Supported 180″ Display, Multimedia Connections, Compatible with Laptop/PS4/Fire TV Stick/Computer/DVD
How to connect your smart phone withHOLLYWTOP projector Basic setting formulate-screen sharing To enter multi-screen interface: Select “Wi-Fi Display” on the main interface and press”OK”. Multi-screen for Android phone Step 1: After entering “Wi-Fi Display”, select “Miracast” and press “OK” to enter miracastinterface. Step 2: Find Multi-screen/Miracast setting/software on the phone, select and connect to
How to connect your smart phone withHOLLYWTOP projector Basic setting formulate-screen sharing To enter multi-screen interface: Select “Wi-Fi Display” on the main interface and press”OK”. Multi-screen for Android phone Step 1: After entering “Wi-Fi Display”, select “Miracast” and press “OK” to enter miracastinterface. Step 2: Find Multi-screen/Miracast setting/software on the phone, select and connect to the SSID shown on the projector interface. Then your phone content will be mirrored to big screen by the projector. (Note: Miracast setting and display name will differ for different phones, such amulet-screen Wireless Display, Smart Mirroring and Smart View. Pals refer toy our phone for details. ) Multi-screen for iPhone Step 1: Entering “Wi-Fi Display” from the main interface, select “Cablecast” and press “OK” to enter IOS wired connection interface. Step 2: Use original iPhone USB cable to connect iPhone and the projector, and click “Trust” when the below dialog box shows up. Step 3: Click “Allow” to startmulti-screen sharing. Airplay for iPhone Step 1: Open setting menu of the phone, turn on Wi-Fi, and connect to a certain Wi-Fi SSID, for example, the Wi-Fi name is ‘ABCD’. Step2: Connect the projector to the same Wi-Fi ‘ABCD’ which is connected by the phone. Enter “setting”, select “Function”, and select “Wireless Setup” to enter network setting interface. Select “Search network” and press “OK” to search for the same WiFiSSID and connect it. Step 3: Entering “Wi-Fi Display” from the main interface, select “Airplay” and press “OK” to enter IOS wireless connection interface. Step 4: Slide from the bottom of iPhone, click on Air-Play Mirroring, and select the SSID to connect formulate-screen sharing. NOTE: The apps of Netflix and Prime don’t authorize projection.
- ★ Wireless Synchronize Mobile Phone Screen: Enjoying “Wife Display” of HOLLYWTOP projector, wireless connection technology, it can project same screen directly from your smart phone through Airplay/Maracas/Multi-screen. It also be able to connect with your Laptop, Computer, IPad, DVD, Camera, Fire TV Stick, TF/SD cards(max 32GB). Video projector offer a prefect home theater experience.
- ★ High clarity portable projector: 2800 lux 1080P supported, this mini projector will provide a vivid colors and bright clear screen. Do not face to lens by eyes, when projector is working, it will hurt your eyes from hard lights. Easy to use, Plug and play no need other in stallion.
- ★ large screen PROJECTION: prefect for enjoying film with family, Mini projector also suits for video conference in office. Aspect ratio: 16: 9/4: 3, contrast ratio: 2000: 1, 50-180″ Big screen display at the distance of 3. 3Ft-18ft. (The recommended viewing distance is 9. 8ft with 100″ Display. ) a functional PORTABLE projector give you prefect home Cinema experience.
- ★ two steps to get vivid image: first, adjust the 15 Keystone to make the screens in the same plane. Then, adjust the focus ring. Unlike resin lenses, tempered glass lenses with good thermal stability, It is effective against high temperatures.
- ★ worry-free: We back the HOLLYWTOP Smart projector with 12-month and provide friendly service, easy-to-reach support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems or suggestion about the phone projector and we are more than happy to help.